CE Certified Ozone Generator for Restaurant, Barber, Hairdresser, Beauty Center.
Warning: Last items in stock!
CE Certified Ozone Generator for Hotel, B&B, Farmhouse sanitization.
Ozone Production Machine FOR ACCOMMODATION FACILITIES (Hotels, Bed & Breakfasts, Agritourisms, Holiday Homes, Guest Houses, Houses and Private Villas).
The Oxyfarm medical ozone generator, technology from Germany, is able to treat the air, in this way it improves the quality of the air, killing viruses, bacteria, blocking the growth of mold and removing odors, etc.
This model uses the latest Quartz & Stainless Steel Tube technology, which is the most suitable for the treatment of ambient air.
Ozone generator, the machine can be widely applied in various industries for sterilization and disinfection, to remove bad odors etc. Many costs can be saved thanks to long service life and high performance.
THE POWER OF THIS MACHINE ALLOWS THE STERILIZATION OF AN AVERAGE HOTEL ROOM IN ONLY 15 min.
(Ideal for surface sanitization of about 70 m2).
All our Ozone Generators are included in the Ministerial Decree which ALLOWS THE RECOVERY OF 50% OF THE COST by Tax Credit.
TECHNICAL SHEET OFD 500 Ozone Generator:
Ozone production: 500 mg / h at 2.5 L / min Gas flow
Ozone concentration> 3.0 mg / L at 2.5 L / min air flow
Air flow 3.0 L / min recommended
Continuous operation 24 h / day with internal cooling system
Cooling system: Air-cooled, built-in a 15 CFM fan
Ozone generation method: German discharge crown
Input voltage: 110-220 VAC
Power: 15 W
Operating temperature: -10 ° C ~ + 40 degrees C
Storage temperature: -20 ° C ~ + 70 degrees C.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 192x87x80mm
Certification: CE, EMC, RoHS
|OTHER FUNCTIONS||for restaurant, barber, hairdresser, beauty center.|
|POWER||for rooms up to 70 mq|
What is ozone Ozone (symbol O3) is a characteristic odor gas that forms in the upper layers of the atmosphere, near electrical discharges, sparks and lightning. Ozone is an essential gas for life on Earth, it allows the absorption of ultraviolet light emanating from the Sun, in fact, the ozone layer present in the stratosphere protects against the harmful action of UV-B ultraviolet rays. Since the gas is not stable over the long term, therefore it is not produced in cylinders, it can be prepared at the moment through AirFarm, which through small controlled electric discharges converts the oxygen of the air into ozone. Thanks to its oxidizing power, ozone is used for:
• Deodorize. Destroying algae and bacteria, inactivating viruses and oxidizing many organic and inorganic contaminants present in both air and water. AirFarm, thanks to the properties of Ozone, can be used in various sectors / environments, such as:
• Retirement homes;
• Sport centers;
• Kitchens of hotels - restaurants - canteens;
• Food industries or laboratories;
• Hotel rooms;
• Meeting rooms;
Among the industrial uses of ozone:
• Disinfection of fish from mold and bacteria spores
• Disinfection of fruit and vegetables from mold and yeast spores;
• Oxidation of water chemical pollutants (iron, arsenic, hydrogen sulphide, nitrite and organic complexes);
• Aid for flocculation of activated sludge in water purification;
• Cleaning and bleaching of fabrics;
• Disinfection of public areas;
• Disinfection and deodorization in the craft activity;
• Disinfection and deodorization of all hotel and restaurant environments, rest homes, schools, cinemas, etc.
• Disinfection of water in aqueducts;
• Disinfection of swimming pool water;
• Disinfection of bottled water. Among the many merits of ozone there is also that of not being dangerous for humans and pets if exposed for short periods because within a few minutes of production it completely decomposes and turns back into oxygen.
• Disinfection of surfaces intended for contact with food;
• Disinfection of meat from mold and yeast spores;