The unique modular structure of the Productiva Ones allows individual components to be upgraded at any time.
In these general conditions of sale (the "General Conditions"), the terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meanings ascribed to them below:
"Customer" means any person, whether or not to have it completed the registration process, you navigate within the Site, including those who act as Customer or Guest Returning Customer, whether Customer Consumer or Professional Client.
"Customer Consumer" means a natural person who is acting for purposes which are outside his trade, business, craft or profession, as defined under Article 3, letter. a) of the Consumer Code.
"Professional Client" means the natural or legal person acting in the course of his business, commercial, craft or profession, or an intermediary, as defined under Article 3, letter. c) of the Consumer Code.
"Registered Customer" means the person who has successfully completed the registration process at the Site, you chose your nickname and password in order to access, among others, to the special section reserved for Registered Customers. Join the customer has the right to navigate through the site and use all of the Services from time to time available on the Site.
"Customer Guest" means that the user has the option of browsing the Site, use the features made available to the generality of customers, without having to register with the Site and can not, therefore, use the Services.
"Consumer Code" means the Legislative Decree no. September 6, 2005, n. 206.
"Content" means all information, videos, pictures, sounds, music, photographs, software, newsletters (bearing useful information aimed at the use of the Service and to be understood, for it is an integral part of this), animations, database, design and content, trademarks, logos, technical solutions, the graphic design, the look & feel, structure, and every other part already made or to be made, whether registered or not, covered or not or legally protected by copyright, published on the website or any other material (in any form) or service being made available through the Site or by dsufficio srl to customers, including information sheets relating to products or services, images or descriptions relating to products or Services as well as trademarks or logos of third parties who are manufacturers or suppliers of products or services.
"Agreement" means, collectively, these General Terms and Conditions (including any document retrieved in these Terms), any further conditions posted on the Site, any additional rules, guidelines, codes of conduct and / or instructions on the boards of the individual products or otherwise published on the Site and any registration form or Purchase Order issued by the Customer and accepted by dsufficio srl.
"Business Day" means any calendar day except Saturdays, Sundays and other days when credit institutions operating in the Milan are not, as a rule, open to the public for the conduct of their normal business;
"Dssho24.com means shop online sales, published on the website, called" dssho24.com "and managed by dsufficio Ltd.
"Purchase Order" means an order for the purchase of products or services delivered by the Customer, in accordance with the purchase procedure referred to in Article 4 below.
"Product" means any product offered for sale by Dsufficio Ltd on the Site.
"Dsufficio srl" means dsufficio Srl, a company with sole shareholder. with registered office new way that casoria 82, the share capital amounted to € 10,000.00 (ten thousand / 00) iv, registered with the Registrar of Companies of Naples, registration number, tax code and VAT reg. 05803201218
"Website" means the website www.dsshop24.com
Article 1 - Scope
1 The contract between dsufficio SRL and the Client shall be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, by dsufficio Ltd. This acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the client. By placing an order in the manner provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase process, and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2 If the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his profession), once the purchase process online, will print or save an electronic copy but keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the requirements of Art. 3 and 4 of Decree No. 185/1999 on distance selling.
3 It excludes any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property, caused by lack of acceptance, even partial, of an order.
How to Buy
Territorial: dsshop24.com accepts orders from all over the territory EUROPEAN where and planned the shipment of goods
4 The Customer may only purchase products in the electronic catalog of dsufficio Ltd at the time the order and viewable online at (URL) http://www.dsshop24.com, as described in the data sheets informative. It is understood that the picture accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its features but differ in color, size, and accessories in the picture. All support information acquisition (cards, etc.) are to be understood as mere material for general information, not to the real characteristics of a single product.
5 Correct receipt of order is confirmed by dsshop24.com by a reply by e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain date and time of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with dsshop24.com. The message will include all the data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and communicate any corrections, as described in this document.
6 In the case of non-acceptance, dsshop24.com ensure timely notification to the customer.
Methods of payment
In the case of purchase on delivery (extra charge), payment shall be made only with cash are not accepted checks
8 Advance Bank Transfer or paypal
In case of payment by bank transfer in advance, as ordered by the customer will be kept until receipt of proof of payment, to be sent to dsshop24.com (via fax or e-mail) no later than 3 working days from the date of acceptance order. The sending of the order will only take place when the actual crediting of the amount due on the c / c dsuffiico Ltd. which must be within 7 working days from the date of acceptance. Go beyond those limits, the order will be automatically canceled.
- The purpose of the bank transfer must contain:
• the order reference number;
• the date of the order;
• name and surname of the order
- payment with credit card there are no commission costs
Shipment and delivery of goods
9 dsshop24.com can accept orders for delivery in the European countries where only operates shipping
10 For every order placed dsuffiico Ltd will issue an invoice, sending it via e-mail to the Customer, in accordance with Article 14 of Presidential Decree 445/2000 and DL 52/2004 or attaching it to the shipment. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer. No change in the bill will be possible after the issuance thereof.
11 Delivery costs are charged to the customer. The payment of the goods by the customer will be using the method chosen when ordering. Nothing is more due by the Customer with respect to the total order.
12 No responsibility can be attributed to dsshop24.comin case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
13 Unless otherwise specified by our customer service delivery refers to the street level. Upon delivery of the goods by the carrier, the customer is required to check:
• that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document in advance via e-mail;
• the packaging is not damaged, or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal).
In case of doubt, the customer is obliged to accept the shipment with the clausa reserve appondendo beside the signature labeled "I ACCEPT THE SHIPPING WITH RESERVE" .Eventuali damage or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately reported to the carrier making the delivery. Once signed the Courier, the Customer may not oppose objection on the external characteristic of the delivered goods. Any problems concerning the physical, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days from delivery, as provided herein.
14 In the case of non-collection within 5 working days of material in storage at the warehouses of the courier because of repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Customer, the order will be automatically canceled. (There may be charges for shipping to the customer)
Who can and how to enable the withdrawal
15.Il right of withdrawal is regulated in accordance with law if the client-consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not indicate the purchase order form a reference VAT) is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason.
To exercise this right, the customer must fill out a Return
Note: You can not exercise the right to cancel customers who purchase with VAT
Mode of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions (Article 67 of the Consumer Code):
• If the goods have been delivered, the consumer is obliged to return them or make them available to the professional or the person designated by him, in the manner and time stipulated in the contract. The deadline for returning the goods can not be less than ten working days from the date of receipt of the goods. For the purposes of expiry of the goods shall be deemed returned when they are delivered to the post office or courier.
• For contracts for the sale of goods, if there has been delivering the goods, the substantial integrity of the property to be returned is an essential condition for the exercise of the right of withdrawal. However, it is sufficient that the goods are returned in normal condition, as it has been kept and used with the use of reasonable diligence.
• The only charges payable by the consumer for exercising the right of withdrawal in accordance with this article is the direct cost of returning the goods to the sender, where expressly provided in the contract.
• If the right of withdrawal is exercised by the consumer pursuant to the provisions of this section, the trader is obliged to reimburse the sums paid by the consumer, including sums paid by way of deposit. The refund shall be made free of charge, in the shortest time possible and in any event within thirty days from the date on which the trader is aware of the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer. The sums are understood to have been refunded if they are actually returned, sent or credited with not later than the expiration of the deadline specified above.
• In the event that the payment was made by means of bills of exchange, the latter have not yet been presented, must be made for their return. It\'s nothing any clause which limits reimbursement to the consumer of amounts paid as a result of exercising the right of withdrawal.
• If the price of a good or service, subject to a contract under this title, either fully or partly covered by credit granted to the consumer by the trader or by a third party on the basis of an agreement between them and the professional, the credit agreement is settled law, without penalty, if the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of this Article. It is mandatory for the professional to communicate to third parties granting the credit has exercised his right of withdrawal by the consumer. Any amounts paid by the third that gave the credit for payment of goods or services until such time as knowledge has exercised his right of withdrawal by the consumer shall be refunded to the third by the professional, without penalty, subject to the payment of legal interest accrued.
When claim of withdrawal (Article 55 of the Consumer Code)
Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in Articles 64 and in the following cases:
• the provision of services if performance has begun, with the consumer\'s agreement, before the expiry of the period laid down in Article 64, paragraph 1;
• the supply of goods or services whose price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market rate that the trader is not able to control;
• the supply of goods made to specifications or clearly personalized or which, by their nature, can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
• the delivery of audiovisual products or computer software which were unsealed by the consumer;
For more information and \'can refer to the text of the law is available on the Ministry of Economic Development
20 All products sold by dsshop24.com are covered by the manufacturer\'s standard warranty and 24 months warranty for defects, according to DL 2.24. To qualify for the warranty, the customer will keep the invoice (or receipt ficale) that will receive via e-mail in PDF format or in hard copy.
21 The manufacturer\'s standard warranty is provided in the manner described in the documentation included in the packaging of the product. If, as a result of intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer\'s standard warranty, the customer will be charged for any costs of verification and restoration required by authorized, and the transportation costs, if supported by dsshop24.com
22 The guarantee of 24 months under the DL 2.24 applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided that the product is used correctly, in accordance with its intended use and as provided in the technical documentation. This guarantee is for private consumption (a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or making a purchase without indicating in the order form a reference to VAT). In case of lack of conformity, dsshop24.com provides, without cost to the customer, the restoration of conformity by repair / replacement or reduction of the price, until the termination of the contract. If, as a result of intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect does not result in a lack of compliance in accordance with DL 2.24, the customer will be charged for any costs of verification and restoration required by authorized, and the transportation costs if incurred by dsshop24.com
23 The substitutions in the case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: product not working on delivery) takes place only if expressly provided by the manufacturer. The timing of replacement or repair of any product depends solely on the policies of the manufacturer.
24 In the event that, for whatever reason, were not able to make its customers a product warranty (repaired or replaced), dsshop24.com may proceed at its own discretion to refund the amount paid or to replace it with a product of equal or superior characteristics.
25 No harm may be required to dsshop24.comper any delays in repairs or replacements.
26 In cases where the application of safeguards providing for the return of the product, the product must be returned by the customer in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc.) ; to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, whenever possible, to put it in another box; should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original product packaging.
27 Any complaint must be addressed to Dsufficio SRL - dsshop24.com- Complaints Office - Via Casoria This New 82-Napoli - (NA) or email address * [firstname.lastname@example.org] *
Protection of personal data - Privacy
28.The personal information will not be used for sending advertising material, promotions and the like, because such activity requires the express consent of the owner of the data for this purpose. Such consent must be explicitly stated by the owner and can not be held tacitly granted. Personal data will only be used in order to process your order and will not be given to third parties.
29 The contract of sale between the customer and dsshop24.com is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian Law. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this contract of sale at a distance, if the customer is a consumer, the territorial competence is that of the reference hole of his town of residence; in all other cases, the territorial competence is exclusively that of the Court of Naples (ITALY)
trademarks, logos and images belong to their respective owners